- 6-7 small tomatoes, diced (smaller tomatoes usually taste better)
- 1 big red onion, diced
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup vinegar (e.g. balsamico)
- Chop the onion.
- Chop the tomatoes. The smaller the onion and tomato pieces the better.
- Mix them.
- Add 1/3 cup of chopped parsley.
- Add 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Add 1/4 cup of vinegar.
- Mix again.
Pro Tip: Let the Vinaigrette rest in the fridge or at room temperature for 30 minutes to one hour before serving!
Special thanks to my friend and colleague Lucas for sharing this amazing recipe.
If you enjoyed this article, share it with your friends and colleagues!